- Colour: White or Silver (Matt Natural Aluminium)
- Sleek, Sturdy and Modern
- Australian made high-quality aluminium in 2m lengths
- Can be installed at any height, although we recommend installing the track as close to the ceiling as possible. Either below and flush with any cornice or just below the ceiling and creating a shadow line effect.
- Everything hangs off the rail, so no more horrible holes in the middle of your walls
- Can be cut to any length, so it can be installed millimetre perfect
- Ideal for both residential and commercial clients, including art galleries, schools, offices, museums, hospitals, apartment complexes, retirement villages and more.
- The art track has a maximum weight capacity of 20kg per meter when installed on a brick wall.
Moya McLauchlan (Google review)
So much easier now to display and change pictures!
"We are so glad to have found The Hanging Man; now we can display more of our paintings, posters and prints in different arrangements on the walls of the living and dining rooms. It is so much easier now to display and change pictures. The track and hangers are completely unobtrusive but so strong and the care and expertise shown by installers Chris and Dan added to our confidence in the strength and durability of the hanging system. Chris and Dan demonstrated professional pride in their work and took great care of our walls and furniture during the installation, for which we are grateful. All in all, dealing with The Hanging Man has been an excellent experience. Thank you all. I will be measuring a couple of other walls and visiting again soon."
Sharon Ramel (Google review)
No marks and holes in walls!
"Amazing system! I have just purchased my second lot of Nylon hangers and Smart Hooks to add more painting to our walls. This is the best system ever - so easy to use. I can take all of the art of the wall and move it around whenever I wish (usually twice a year). No marks and holes in walls!"
Graeme Marshall (Google review)
More than 50 metres of art rail installed!
I now have more than 50 metres of art rail installed, with a bit more to come. This was a combination of DIY and the excellent Hanging Man team. I went for the aluminium look rail with stainless steel hangers, which looks classy but understated. The photos showed heavy single paintings and multiple hangings; I've also hung mirrors. This is a well thought-out system that can grow with your collection, or just sit there unobtrusively if you divest. I am very happy with the system, and with the service and professionalism of Kevin, Lynda and the team.
Sharon Easton (Google review)
The staff are so helpful and looks great too!
I purchased a picture rail for our office and the whole experience, from website, to purchase, to pick up, was easy. The staff are so helpful and the install was really easy and looks great too!
Deb Palacios (Google review)
So nice to be able to move items around!
I've always wanted a gallery hanging system, so when we built our new house I had it installed by The Hanging Man. It's been over a year now and it's *so* nice to be able to move items around as we add new pictures, without worrying about marking up the walls. Well worth the very reasonable cost.