Solo Hanger with Stainless Steel Cable
The solo-hanger is mounted on the wall or on the ceiling. You therefore do not need a rail. This hanger is also very suitable for mounting on sloping walls. Wherever you hang up the solo-hanger, your wall decoration will remain straight and hang close to the wall.
Your wall or ceiling construction will determine how the solo hanger is fixed to the wall.
- Brick Walls - Wall Plug and Screw,
- Gyprock Walls - Wall Mate or Fix to a stud,
- Ceiling is usually fixed to a ceiling joist or other suitable material.
- Works well on angled ceilings. It comes only in steel with the adjustable hook.
- This ball ended steel cable fits into a domed housing which screws onto a base screwed into your ceiling or wall. You can hang framed art without screws or nails.
- The solo Hanger Kit can be fixed to the ceiling and is great for hanging art or marketing messages in a shop front window.